Sorry but I have not been able to add the photos. I will continue to try. All these devices we own should make our life a bit easier. We now have with us 2 laptops, 2 I-pods, I-phone, cell phone, nice nikon camera, two extra lens, small cannon camera, flip camera, gps .........I had to have an extra suitcase just to pack all that stuff out here.
I failed to tell you that we crossed the Continental Divide yesterday. I did not get the exact number but I believe we were at 7500 feet. We spent most of the day between 6000 and 7800. It took awhile for us the figure out how to view the outside temp in the car but once we did the temp was between 21 and 27.
We also spent a little time in the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation. Some of the Indian names make Louisiana names look normal. They also have really cool names like Buffalo Thunder.
I downloaded the photos to the I-pad and blog spot does not recognize these files. Any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment