Sunday, February 13, 2011
Ok this is Crazy
We are in the Navajo Nation Indian Reservation in a spec of a town named Kayenta Arizona. There is a mission church here, no priest and 15 people in the entire congregation. Nine members attended the "Communion service" this morning. Joining them were three visitors, a young lady named Nicole, Debi and I. Pale face visitors stand out here. During the service we are asked where we are from and asked to sign the visitors book before leaving. After signing Nicole and I begin to chat. She is a student from Indiana State and doing her student teaching in the reservation. IF you don't know, Indiana State is in Terra Haute. I tell her our son attended Rose. Of course she knows a few kids from Rose but not Landry. Within 20 minutes of leaving Church we get a call from Landry, a mutual friend sent him a text letting him know that Nicole meet his parents at church. CRAZY !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment