Sunday, April 13, 2014

April 2014

April 2014

I started April with a two week road trip with stops in Shreveport La - Russellville, Conway and Jonesboro Ar -  Branson, Ozark, St Joseph and Maryville Mo.

Debi dove up to meet me in Jonesboro where we spent the weekend with Nathan, Kristin and the kids.

Here are a few photos from our visit.














I returned home just in time to head back to Alexandria for Nap and Shirley's Birthday Celebration.


It was a beautiful day on the Bayou!!

  Lots of great food and good company.  

Here are some photos.












Most of us attended 4PM mass at St Rita's then gathered again at the Gueringer's for Steaks and Hot Dogs.









On Sunday Debi and I traveled to Baton Rouge for the LSU vs Arkansas baseball game.  

Sadly the Tigers lost on Sunday but won the series 2 to 1.




You never know who you might run into at the ballpark.

And then there was Tuesday.

I don't need to tell you what this is for........


Debi and I spent a nice quite Easter Sunday with Nap and Shirley.  





While attending Rose Hulman, Landry and his friend Pat spent one of the breaks visiting Lafayette.

On their last night in town they decided to go downtown and hit the bars.  

You may remember they were mugged and ended up in the ER.

Debi and Pats mother have since become good friends.

We were invited and attended Pats wedding in Anderson Indiana.

Debi and I flew up to Indianapolis a couple of days early for a mini vacation.

Here are a few photos around downtown Indy.










Landry flew in from Kuwait and attended the wedding.



The three of us flew home on Sunday, just in time for the Monday  all you can eat crawfish at Crawfish Town in Henderson.  

Landry, Debi and I meet Mike, Kristen and the kids for dinner.







No comments:

Post a Comment