Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February 2014

February Recap

We started the month with a visit to L'Auberge Casino for the Bayou Bash 2014.  Wow, what a beautiful place !! 

And what a great recruiting class !!!  
GOOD JOB LES !!!!



One of the many items in the raffle / auction at the bash!

Baseball tickets arrived !!! 


Season tickets and Parking Pass!
View from our seats.  We only made one game so far.
 The weather remains a big story this month.


Nathan and Oliver in Arkansas.

Ollie and the snowman in Arkansas.
My sisters house in Lansdale PA
Starting to look like spring in Lafayette.



 

Tommy and Carol visited Lafayette for dinner at Ruffino's.


Yummy

Landry continued his travels across the globe.  I'm sure he will update his blog when he gets back to a rig.

Iraq
Istanbul

Landry's travel buddies.

Samothraki

I had the honor of joining Sara for lunch.


My lunch dates.


The next weekend the Pasquiers came to Lafayette for Krewe of Carnivale en Rio Parade

Throw me something mister.



 I pulled my boat to Lake Dardanelle in Russellville Arkansas so I could transport crews and material for a pole replacement job.



Day one on beautiful Lake Dardanelle.

Lake Dardanelle is home to Arkansas Nuclear One

Our work site.



We floated the poles to the area where they were needed.

We had to set them by hand.


Then we attached a fiber optic cable.


Nathan, Kristin and the kids came home for an action packed weekend.
Welcome home.


Nathan and Kristin attended a Mardi Gras Ball Friday night.


Debi and I babysat the kids - No Problem !

Evelyn Marie Carbo was Baptised on Saturday.

Those attending were treated to a meal and good company at our home following the ceremony.

Sara coaching Evelyn.

Landry and Kristin's sister Virgina were the Godparents.  Mike stood in for Landry.

We used the I-Pad to Skype Landry into the ceremony.

Father Steve blesses Evelyn.






Thanks Father Steve !

Evelyn's not sure what to think of the Pasquier's.
Hunter and Allison keeping the boys under control.

Proud Grandparents

and Great Grandparents....

Godmother.

Nice spread.

Lets Eat.

Kristin's mother, Jean and Grandfather Jim.

Kristin's father Bruce and Stepmother Susan.

Saturday Night Nathan and Kristin took the kids to the Krewe of Bonaparte Parade.

Evelyn loved her new jewels.


Until next time...
  We miss you already..



No comments:

Post a Comment