Thursday, March 8, 2012

Great Weather

WOW we had a few awesome days this week.
  
Landry left Friday to visit some of his college buddies working in Texas.  He returned on Monday.

Kristen Pasquier and her fellow runners were in NOLA this weekend for a 1/2 marathon.  Mike and the kids came to Lafayette Saturday afternoon and spent the night.  Saturday was a bit cold and rainy so Mike and I took Sara and Mick to see The Lorax and Debi keep Peter. 

Kristin Carbo had to work on Saturday so Nathan and Oliver came over to visit. When Kristin got off work she joined us for yummy chile Debi had prepared.

Sunday morning I took the kids to Meches for donuts.  After breakfast everyone helped with preparation of some short ribs for our lunch.  Once we had them in the oven and the kitchen cleaned up Mike and I took the kids out for walk.


Our first stop was the house under construction.  Sara and Mick check on the progress whenever they are at our house.


Its coming along slowly.
Rear of the new house.  Mick likes the drain.

Next we headed down to the river.  With the rain we had Saturday there was a nice current.  We watched several logs, a couple of ducks and some geese float by.

Running to the River

The Vermilion River

Lets pick a few flowers (weeds).

Mike shows the kids how to write in the mud.



We had to check out the underside of a Bridge.
 

The Pasquier Oak.
I took off Tuesday afternoon and treated Landry to a round of Golf.  We had a few good shots and few not so good......

This one was "not so good"



FORE !!!!
 Nathan and Oliver were cooking Tuesday night.  Nathan sent me this photo of Oliver helping!

Oliver
Thursday I have meetings in Leesville and Fort Polk.  Then I am off to Toledo Bend for a weekend of fishing. Hope the rain holds off....  Debi and Landry are going to BR for Birthdays and Baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment