Our customer, Suddenlink, had a staff meeting at Brady Mountain Resort on Lake Ouachita (near Hots Springs Arkansas). Of course we are invited to join them (code for come help pay for this outing). Debi and I drove up on Tuesday and cooked for the group that night. Wednesday Kelly, Bill, Dave and I met with SL. Debi and I stayed on Wednesday night. Thursday we visited a job we are doing between Batesville - Heber Springs and Cabot Arkansas. Spent the night back in Little Rock and watched the Tigers WIN ! Made it home Friday night.
| Debi and Arron |
| Wayne Calihan with SL staff |
| Dave Landry lights the coals for the steaks while Kelly watches |
| Mike Griffin, Bob Whitaker and Wayne |
| Arron and Dave cooking |
| Debi and Bill Hopper |
| Brady Mountain Marina |
| Our Meeting room |
| View from our meeting room |
No comments:
Post a Comment