Sunday, August 30, 2015

August 2015



August


Debi and I began August by listing our Highland Village condo FOR SALE.

So along BR Condo you have been very good to our family.

If you know anyone that may be interested our listing can be found here.



On the fourth we regretfully celebrated the retirement of our long term employee Mr. Wayne Callihan.


Enjoy retirement Wayne.  We will miss you !!




On August 5th I made my way to Conway Arkansas for meetings.

 We wrapped up on Thursday night so Friday I shot up to Jonesboro and spent some time with Nathan, Kristin and the kids.




Oliver caught a Circida.

Custom Car Hauler.





On the 18 /19 Ryan Koisk visited us.

  With Ryan's help we hope to be able to automate many of our reporting processes. 






On the 20th we had work done at our home to repair some water damage.

its a work in progress....






On Friday the 22nd I joined Wesley and friends for a bow fishing trip.

Crabs - its whats for dinner

Our camp had this great outdoor area

Rear of the Camp

Wesley had to rescue our camp ball.



We had three air boats.

We meet the boats at a gas station near the camp.


The launch was about six miles north of the camp.

Here we go.

We fished with Scale Damage !

Our crew

Our Captain and his Wife.

The haul.

Big Fish Winner.


On Monday August 24 we closed on our new building located at 1830 West Willow Street.

Its located one block south of I-10 near Ambassador Caffery Parkway.

There is a bit of remodeling to do before our October move-in.


Front view

Left side of office building.

Rear warehouse

Right side of office building.

Rear of warehouse

All on four archers.


No comments:

Post a Comment