Monday, April 22, 2013


What a crazy year this has been.  I hope things improve as summer sets in.  

In the last week we emptied my mothers home and divided her things among us.  Its sad but I am very happy to have it behind us.

I only have a few photos - just have not been in the mood to break out the camera.  I will try to do better.



Jeanie, Kathy, Renee and Bud look over items at Marie's house.

Debi and Jeanie review the paperwork.

Bud and Renee checking out some China.

Sara wanted this lamp for her bedroom.  I'm sure granny would be very happy for her to have it.

Sunday Lafayette High School had a fund raiser crawfish boil.  Being the civic minded people we are we were happy to contribute.  It was a beautiful day so we enjoyed our crawfish outside.

Sara, Mick and Peter played with the water table until someone decided to turn it over.

Computers are an everyday thing for this generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment