Thursday, January 3, 2013

Chick-Fil-A


I dont need to tell you about the game !!

Here are a few photos that may help you feel better as we wait 8 months for another season.




We sat in plaza level in the corner of the end zone.  Not bad seats.




This cow flew by us several times





Look close at the light ring at the top of the Georgia Dome.  The entire ring is lined with Cow Divers.



Here they come !!!


Since I have nothing good to say about the game - Here are a few photos of Atlanta.  


Centennial Park

World of Coke

Falcon Fan Tailgate on Sunday morning

Downtown Atlanta

Downtown Atlanta

Real TigerZ win football games too


Real cows ride motorcycles

Parade Route


This HS Band made their own Cows (they sort of look like pigs)

The other tiger band

THE GOLDEN BAND FROM TIGER LAND


This cow had more first downs than LSU had

I dont know why we are smiling

Our view



No comments:

Post a Comment