Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Busy Week


Debi and I had a very busy week. Mike attend an Educators Conference in Indianapolis so Kristen came over to Lafayette with the kids for the weekend. Landry, Nathan, Kristen and Oliver came for dinner Friday night. We had planned on all going to the City Club pool Saturday but Oliver developed a fever and had to stay home.







Saturday afternoon the heat kept us inside.  We broke out the Wii an played a few games.

 After the heat broke Saturday night we were able to get outside for awhile only to be attacked by the zombies......









Luckily we survived.  Sunday morning we took in a little I-pod action.




Later it was time for everyone to pack up and hit the road.  Kristen and the kids went back to BR and Debi and I started our week on the road. 
We stopped in Alex to drop off a few things to Granny, then on to Shreveport where we stayed for the night.
Monday morning we went to see Ms Charlotte Kosik.  She is a keeper !  






Next stop was in Conway Arkansas.  One of our customers has a regional office there. Debi and I treated the VP and his wife along with one of the Directors to dinner that night.  Then Tuesday we head north to the Springfield Mo.


Stopped for lunch here.  This area is called the Arkansas Grand Canyon.


  We had planned to have dinner with a customer and his wife in Branson but I had been fighting a stomach bug and had to cancel.


Wednesday I attended a SCTE golf tournament at Millwood CC in Springfield.  We sponsored two teams for this event and it was HOT!


Lunch before the tournament.

Our group after the tournament.



Thursday I attended the SCTE Show Me Chapter Vendors day in Springfield.  After the luncheon Debi and I loaded up and headed south to Flippin Arkansas.  We spent the next two nights at Gaston's on the White River where I was able to do a little Rainbow Trout fishing.  



View of the Dam for Bull Shoals Reservoir

White River below the dam

Fishing on the White River

View from the restaurant at Gaston's


Saturday we drove over to Eurika Springs then on to Fayetteville where we had dinner with the Johnson's.


We had lunch here

Downtown Eurika Springs


At Tim and Donna's
Sunday we spent 10 hours on the road to get back home - we were worn out!  

Get to work on Monday and look whats waiting for me!!!


New Trucks !!


No comments:

Post a Comment