Monday Debi and I attended a performance of CATS at the Heymann Center. It was rumored that during its long run on Broadway many performers were near nude. Believe me when I tell you nudity would not have helped his production. We escaped at the intermission.
Tuesday Debi and I celebrated Valentines Day at City Club with a nice bottle of wine and a great meal.
Wednesday I traveled to NOLA for the Louisiana Cable Telecommunications Association annual meeting. Wednesday night I had dinner with Jeff Gould and Terry Cordova with Suddenlink.
We closed out the evening with a balcony party on Bourbon Street
Terry was the Industry guest speaker for our functions Thursday. The featured speaker was former Governor Edwin Edwards. Both speakers were great and very entertaining.
Landry moved from Ann Arbor back to Lafayette. I spent Friday morning helping him move his things into a storage room. He will stay with Debi and I while he trains for his new job with Schlumberger.
Friday night Debi and I travel to BR for the South downs Parade. As usual traffic is a dead stop between the Basin and the River so the 45 minute trip takes two plus hours. At least this year we made it before the Parade passed. Thanks for the yummy red beans and rice !!
Its Saturday and we plan on getting some rest!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment