Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend at the Carbo's January 22, 2012

Mike had drill this weekend so Kristen and the kids came for a visit.  They arrived Saturday afternoon while Debi and I were at the grocery store.  

The Pasquiers playing on their I-Pod's



After we put the groceries away we took the kids to the playground in our neighborhood.



Aunt Kristin and Oliver had gone to visit friends and family in BR so Uncle Nathan stopped and joined us for dinner.


Debi and I have been enjoying our Christmas decorations well into January.  Sunday morning Peter found the Little People Christmas Village.


We decided to cook a Sunday lunch.  BBQ Chicken, Ribs and Sausage with Lima Beans, Dirty Rice and Wilted Spinach -- One Word  YUMMMMMM





While things were cooking Kristen and I took Mick and Sara to see a nearby house under construction.


Aunt Kristin was working so Nathan and Oliver joined us for lunch.  Oliver and his cousins were very happy to see each other.



Lunch was great!  We packed to-go plates for Mike and Kristin to enjoy later.  See all the photos here.  Hope everyone has a great week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment