Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nathan and Kristin Open House

October 16, 2011

Kristin and Nathan's Open House

On Sunday Kristin and Nathan had an open house for friends and family.  Here are a few photos.

Sara and Mick spent the weekend with Aunt Diane and Uncle Wesley.  They were returned to their parents on Sunday.  I think everyone had a good time.

Wesley and Mick


Mick gets a nice ride

Sara and her DVD

Shirley and Oliver

Kassie drove in from the Big Easy

I think they want to put in a garden

Nap and Diane

Nap and Nathan inspect the cherry tree

Mike enjoys Gary's yummy Jambalaya

Peter loved the dogs!


Paw Paw and Peter


Mick looking for the Dogs

Aunt Diane and Oliver


Aimee getting some Olie Love

Kassie and Kristen

Uncle is attacked by the Pasquier's



1 comment:

  1. Guess I didn't realize that I was supposed to be in that picture with Kristen! Haha! It was great to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete